Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebony 02-2012 article on sexual abuse

2 posters

Go down

Ebony 02-2012 article on sexual abuse Empty Ebony 02-2012 article on sexual abuse

Post  Elephant157 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:40 pm

I have repressed this anger for a long time but the article made certain feelings come up that I had long not dealt with. Hoping that this website is not a fluke because I am really tired of feeling this way. Innocence lost as a child is a sad thing. It takes a long time to heal and I now realize I have serious trust issues.

Elephant157

Back to top Go down

Ebony 02-2012 article on sexual abuse Empty RE: Ebony 02-2012 article on sexual abuse

Post  Admin Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Hi,
And Welcome! Yes, I can definitely relate to feeling tired of feeling this way. You are in the right place and healing is possible contrary to what many may say...Just an FYI...I will be hosting a free 1-hour teleseminar on healing from sexual abuse next month and will send the invite out to everyone in this group. You will be able to listen in anonymously from wherever you are. I will be talking about some REAL concrete ways to heal from sexual abuse for people who are at their whits end. I will definitely keep you posted.

---
Sylvia
Site Administrator

Elephant157 wrote:I have repressed this anger for a long time but the article made certain feelings come up that I had long not dealt with. Hoping that this website is not a fluke because I am really tired of feeling this way. Innocence lost as a child is a sad thing. It takes a long time to heal and I now realize I have serious trust issues.

Admin
Admin

https://blacksurvivors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down