Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will the abuse stop?

2 posters

Go down

When will the abuse stop? Empty When will the abuse stop?

Post  natikla Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am

Sometimes I look at my life and I want to bring it to an end! I am so unhappy ! I'm married to a abusive husband ,and I feel like me and my children are trapped!He talk to me like I'm nothing ,and he is so disrespectful that I dream of just putting a bullet in his head! He knows my situation but instead of being supportive he just adds to the abuse! I need help, I don't have a job or any other place to stay.I feel like he has his foot on my neck I hate this man just as much as i hate my father!I'm scared that if I try to leave he's going to hurt me or my kids!I'm just so tired of it all sometimes i wish i could just lay down and die!My heart is so hurt that I don't never want to love anyone ever again ,because I'm tired of being hurt

natikla

Back to top Go down

When will the abuse stop? Empty Abusers continue to abuse...

Post  aworthy Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Hello Natikla,

This sounds like a very desperate situation, and I know you feel like you and your children are trapped. Abusers typically don't stop the abuse unless they feel the need to change. It's something that actually has to come from inside them. I don't want to tell you what to do, but I hope there are some resources in your area. If there are not I'd love to do a coaching session with you. Perhaps we can identify some alternatives, if you are ready. If you are please let me know. You can email me here, or at aworthy@illuminateher.com.

aworthy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum