Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grieving Process

2 posters

Go down

Grieving Process Empty Grieving Process

Post  Moving forward Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:23 am

Its always been difficult for me to grieve. My grandfather died and though he lived a wonderful life, I was unable to shed emotions. This is typically something very hard for me to do. I understand and I feel sadness but coming to tears is foreign to me. Anyway my 7 year old male cat died this week, I had to put him to sleep. Out of no where there was like a gate of emotion that opened and I think I let out feelings related to my grandfather, my fathers death, and some emotions from childhood. I tell you it was very relieving. Still tired from the experience. Though I'm saddened by the death of my cat, I think he was an avenue to a healing process. Nothing like loving an animal because they always love you back.

Last edited by Moving forward on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo's)

Moving forward

Back to top Go down

Grieving Process Empty RE: Grieving...

Post  Admin Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:41 am

Congratulations! You are beginning to get in touch with your emotions & heal! I'm happy very for you!

Moving forward wrote:Its always been difficult for me to grieve. My grandfather died and though he lived a wonderful life, I was unable to shed emotions. This is typically something very hard for me to do. I understand and I feel sadness but coming to tears is foreign to me. Anyway my 7 year old male cat died this week and I had to put him to sleep. Out of now where there was like a gate of emotion that opened and I think I let out feeling related to my grandfather, my fathers death, and some emotions from childhood. I tell you it was very relieving. Still tired from the experience. Though I'm saddened by the death of my cat, I think he was an avenue to a healing process. Nothing like loving an animal because they always love you back.

Admin
Admin

https://blacksurvivors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down