Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Story of Healing

2 posters

Go down

My Story of Healing Empty My Story of Healing

Post  DivineSplendor Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:03 pm

I had a traumatic childhood. I was raped by a neighbor at age five and also experienced incest with family members. I developed an eating disorder, compulsive overeating as a result. I also suffered from low self-esteem, negative emotions and self-sabotage.

Around age 27, I started traditional talk therapy. I did that for about four years, both group and individual. I believe that traditional talk therapy has its place but I did not start really making progress in my life until I started doing energy healing. Talk therapy is not enough! Traumas like rape and incest and other painful experiences are stored in the body and in order to experience complete emotional freedom, you must release these negative emotions from the cells of your body.

There are a variety of energy healing modalities but I only use Emotional Freedom & Healing (EFH), Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Reiki on myself right now. All negative emotions cause a disruption in the energy system of the body. By using the same energy meridian system that is used in Acupuncture, psychological and emotional distress can be eliminated. Instead of using needles as in acupuncture, the fingertips are used to tap on different meridian points on the body.

Because of discovering these healing modalities, I am no longer a sexual abuse survivor. I am now a Thriver. And you can be too!

Where are the richest places on earth? The answer will surprise you! Click here to find out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts9Qnj7-uco

Peace and blessings to you,

Helen
DivineSplendor
DivineSplendor

Back to top Go down

My Story of Healing Empty RE: My Healing Story

Post  Admin Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:07 am

Thank you for your testimonial! I strongly believe in energy therapy for sexual abuse survivors and encourage other survivors to look into the wonderful link you provided.

Admin
Admin

https://blacksurvivors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down