Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help for Black Female Survivors

Go down

Help for Black Female Survivors Empty Help for Black Female Survivors

Post  aworthy Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:18 pm

As a Survivor I understand the importance of reaching out to others for support with your healing. I sought the services of a coach while I was healing. Coaching focuses on changing behaviors, and that is exactly what I needed; techniques to help me deal with the negative behaviors that I had developed in response to the abuse.

I work specifically with black women because that is what God has asked me to do, and because I absolutely love working with them. I have a background in relationship coaching, a certification in image consulting, and a certification in Life Purpose Coaching.

I've spoken to so many black female survivors. Many of whom believe they have no purpose, are overweight and self-destructive, have a poor self-image, and are in relationships with partners who don't value them. I want to empower you with the knowledge and resources necessary for real change.

If you are looking for a great tool for healing, try coaching! It truly changed my life!!!

Female members of the BlackSurvivors.org family will receive their initial coaching session free! Contact me here, or visit my website IlluminateHer.

I look forward to serving you!

Last edited by aworthy on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just changing the title)

aworthy

Back to top Go down