Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life will be ok

3 posters

Go down

Life will be ok  Empty Life will be ok

Post  wonderfully Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:47 pm

I've been being abused most of my life , I pray that I don't grow up to be violent against my children , because I've been just that to my sister.My abuse beganwhen I was 4 years old. It started as Sexual Abuse . My dad was abusive with my mother so Then there's Domestic Abuse which Emotional and Mental Abuse Goes with ! And Sexual Abuse is Physical Abuse ....... SO i'M JUST A USED AND ABUSED PERSON. But Im grateful for having the gift of HUMOR b/c It is true that you have to "LAUGH TO KEEP FROM CRYING" and I'm good at hiding my feelings being BOLD in speech and Being Blunt and having Pride. My mother use to tell me all the time "Pride comes before a fall , and you gon fall like humpty dumpty" But maybe my sexual abuse is what I reap for what God already knew that I was going sew. Maybe It cant get any worse. And sometimes I tell myself If Sexual Abuse Is the worse thing I could have gon through then Life is going to be ok.
wonderfully
wonderfully

Back to top Go down

Life will be ok  Empty Yes, Life Will Be Ok

Post  UniqueVizunz Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Hi Wonderfully,
In life we all go through trauma. I am no different. I too was sexually abused. Sexually abused by my father. I felt like how could the man that is supposed to protect me do this to me? As that is true, I also knew that I couldn't allow the remnants of my abuse take over my life. At some point I got sick of tired of allowing the abuse to take over my life. I feel that you have a sense of self, and a sense of wanting to change. Unfortunately, we can not take back those horrible things that happened to us. But what we can do is turn that story into victory. I notice you mentioned prayer and humor. You believe in a higher power and you like to laugh. Use these to elements to jump start your New Life. I am a witness that Yes, Life Will Be Ok and I know yours will be too. Be encouraged! Be Willing to Change! It will take time but remember life is a journey and so is your healing.
Be Blessed.

Unique Vizunz

UniqueVizunz

Back to top Go down

Life will be ok  Empty i agree

Post  Miraculum Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Like is going to be okay. May the God of peace be with you.

Miraculum

Back to top Go down

Life will be ok  Empty Re: Life will be ok

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down