Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone my name is Natikla But you can call me Taka!

3 posters

Go down

Hi everyone my name is Natikla But you can call me Taka! Empty Hi everyone my name is Natikla But you can call me Taka!

Post  natikla Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:28 pm

I'm so glad to be here I have been holding this all in for 33 yrs. I pray that I can finally find peace and be able to live my life!I have so much hurt in my heart that i fell I'm going to burst!Thank you for creating this site!

natikla

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone my name is Natikla But you can call me Taka! Empty RE: Hi everyone my name is Natikla But you can call me Taka!

Post  Admin Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Hi Taka!
You're welcome! I read your other posts...And no, you're not crazy and YES you are in the right place. When you get a chance, please check out some of the other posts/comments on the various pages. You may find some of the information very helpful, especially with knowing you're not alone.

---
Sylvia
Site Administrator

natikla wrote:I'm so glad to be here I have been holding this all in for 33 yrs. I pray that I can finally find peace and be able to live my life!I have so much hurt in my heart that i fell I'm going to burst!Thank you for creating this site!

Admin
Admin

https://blacksurvivors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone my name is Natikla But you can call me Taka! Empty tHANK YOU!

Post  natikla Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:22 am

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY!

natikla

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone my name is Natikla But you can call me Taka! Empty To Taka

Post  ladynoble1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Glad you had the courage to write and the more you write, more memories will come, all of this is only to heal us, no one says it would be easy, but God is good and there is always a rainbow or a kind smile to give you hope.

Keep coming back! love and peace

ladynoble1

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone my name is Natikla But you can call me Taka! Empty thanks Lady noble!

Post  natikla Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:16 pm

You are right, the more I talk about this situation the more I find hat I am not alone . Sometime I get discouraged but i don't let it get the best of me God is good all the time thank you for the support!

Last edited by natikla on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled words)

natikla

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone my name is Natikla But you can call me Taka! Empty Re: Hi everyone my name is Natikla But you can call me Taka!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum