Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Site: LavenderBoundaries

3 posters

Go down

New to Site: LavenderBoundaries Empty New to Site: LavenderBoundaries

Post  LavenderBoundaries Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Good Evening,

I am in my early 30's, single (soon to be married), no kids and a survivor of childhood molestation, childhood rape, and adult rape. I found this site a few months ago. My future mother-in-law is a survivor of incest at the hands of her father. My boyfriend and I have had tons of conversations about my healing (years of therapy, prayer, isolation from my abuser and his enablers) and how he wished his Mother would find help. I found this site and sent the link to him to explore. I think this is one place for us to support each other and our loved ones to also find support.

I hope to visit often to offer support and another place to be wounded but experience the fullness of thriving in my life and not just "making it day by day".

-LavenderBoundaries sunny

LavenderBoundaries

Back to top Go down

New to Site: LavenderBoundaries Empty Welcome

Post  Moving forward Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:57 am

So great to have you hear. I found the site in December.

Moving forward

Back to top Go down

New to Site: LavenderBoundaries Empty Good for you

Post  ladynoble1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:27 pm

LavenderBoundaries, To come to this site and to have your future mate to share your past, that is important. If you get a chance to read my newly published COMING ST. CROIX, you will read how my keeping a secret ruined the future for my deceased husband and myself. "When you know better you do better."
Good luck to you, ladynoble1 or santacruz1997

ladynoble1

Back to top Go down

New to Site: LavenderBoundaries Empty Re: New to Site: LavenderBoundaries

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down