Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saying Hello

2 posters

Go down

Saying Hello Empty Saying Hello

Post  JellyBean0210 Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:28 am

Good Afternoon!! My name is Antonia and I am a sexual abuse victim...I don't yet say
survivor because I am still in the healing process. I've been married for almost 5 years to a wonderful man. He has been very supportive but becase of my abuse it has been dificult expressing myself to him. I have been looking for support groups in my area and can't seem to find any. I hope that this forum will help me. I am also in the process of writing a book as part of my "self therapy". If anyone would like to share their story for my book that would be greatly appreciated.

JellyBean0210

Back to top Go down

Saying Hello Empty Hello My name is Licia and I wrote a book about...

Post  Lynnisme Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Hello

Writing about what happened to you is very healing. I wrote a book and during the process I broke down and cried. I also got some Christian counseling.
I kept my secret for over 25 years. A cousin molested me and after revealing it to my Mom and Dad I felt so much better.
The name of my book is Strength to Speak: One woman's struggle to make peace with her past.
You can find me on facebook. Here is my link: www.tatepublishin.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-161739-187-3

Lynnisme

http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-161739-18

Back to top Go down

Saying Hello Empty Re: Saying Hello

Post  Lynnisme Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Lynnisme wrote:Hello

Writing about what happened to you is very healing. I wrote a book and during the process I broke down and cried. I also got some Christian counseling.
I kept my secret for over 25 years. A cousin molested me and after revealing it to my Mom and Dad I felt so much better.
The name of my book is Strength to Speak: One woman's struggle to make peace with her past.
You can find me on facebook. Here is my link: www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-161739-187-3

Lynnisme

http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-161739-18

Back to top Go down

Saying Hello Empty Re: Saying Hello

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum