Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WISHING ALL OF YOU AND YOURS A GOOD, HEALTHY, SAFE, LOVING HOLIDAY!

Go down

WISHING ALL OF YOU AND YOURS A GOOD, HEALTHY, SAFE, LOVING HOLIDAY! Empty WISHING ALL OF YOU AND YOURS A GOOD, HEALTHY, SAFE, LOVING HOLIDAY!

Post  santacruz1997 Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:11 am

The holidays are full of joy and sadness which varies in all of our lives.
We will or will not be with family, we will still be struggling the issues of our past.
But we now have a new year in which to take what we have learned and share it with those around us, but most of all to build a new life for ourselves.

Remember this: "Your future is the reincarnation of your thoughts." What was I thinking last year, last month, is my life better or worse?
Me, myself, and I have the power within to change what I don't like and don't want in my life.
We are powerless over anyone else.

I struggle everyday, every minute sometimes to keep my thoughts positive, affirm while walking or just any spare minute what I want or need. For example, "I am one with the universe, all my needs are meet."
I don't analyze the affirmation, just believe in it.

I have always tried to change my circumstances, myself as I am the master of my ship.
Sometimes it takes along time, but once the decision is made, everything falls into place. It may not be the correct decision, but I made a decision.

So after four years of living in Mazatlan, Mexico, I have decided to move back to the states by my daughter.
Now, if you have traveled, you know the US has a bad name, that's why a lot of U.S. and Canadians live here and in other places. Some will give you many negative reasons not to go back. I know that I will be cold, I love hot weather.

That is why you have to be master of your ship and do what your innards, your intuition, your study of self tells you to do. You must learn about you.

I will be writing and hopefully speaking to groups again which I have done in the past and love to do.
I am not afraid to share my life story in the event someone will get a "light bulb moment" and it will change their lives.

One step at a time is all you have to do until you can walk the life that you are truly destined to do.
Be all that you can be.
You are given this time now to create, produce, direct, act, and get the awards and rewards of the greatest play, your life.

I remain Santacruz, a recovering child/adult, sexually/physically abused/ battered, still a child of God going strong due to his Grace.
[left]

santacruz1997

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum