Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationships

3 posters

Go down

Relationships Empty Relationships

Post  StrongandBlessed Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:57 am

My intimate, professional and personal relationships are very challenging at times, but with the grace of god i get through them. Yes it took me some time to put myself out there to others, but I worked on Me, before I let others in my life.
StrongandBlessed
StrongandBlessed

Back to top Go down

Relationships Empty RE: Relationships

Post  Admin Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:17 am

what type of challenges have you had in your relationships?

StrongandBlessed wrote:My intimate, professional and personal relationships are very challenging at times, but with the grace of god i get through them. Yes it took me some time to put myself out there to others, but I worked on Me, before I let others in my life.

Admin
Admin

https://blacksurvivors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Relationships Empty Re: Relationships

Post  JD Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:56 pm

StrongandBlessed wrote:My intimate, professional and personal relationships are very challenging at times, but with the grace of god i get through them. Yes it took me some time to put myself out there to others, but I worked on Me, before I let others in my life.

That's a lot to take in. Thank you for sharing. Hope all is well. While you are at it, keep me in much prayer that I endeavor to begin and sustain the process of recovery.

JD

Back to top Go down

Relationships Empty Re: Relationships

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum