Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing what the grace of God did for me

2 posters

Go down

Sharing what the grace of God did for me Empty Sharing what the grace of God did for me

Post  ladynoble1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:07 pm

May I ask you to check out my newly published book of some poetry, prose, self disclosure, love, pain, and accomplishment.
The newer people may not know me as I have not been on this site for awhile.
The book shows how, no matter what happens to you in life, you can make something worthwhile of it, if you just do not give up!
I will be 71 years old this month, so if there are any writers in the house, just do it, write whatever you have been dreaming about, but do it!
Sincerely,
Cheryl Noble

Webpage for new book to purchase: www.theladynoble1.com
Coming St. Croix: My Caribbean Adventures
by Cheryl M. Pasbrig-Cocroft-Noble

(you can purchase and download a copy too if you cannot get the book right now.)

"I write this book because God gave it to me.It may be too heavy, too sad for you, the reader.Nevertheless, it is my life as I experienced it up to now."

ladynoble1

Back to top Go down

Sharing what the grace of God did for me Empty RE: Sharing what the grace of God did for me...

Post  Admin Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO CELEBRATE!!!!

ladynoble1 wrote:May I ask you to check out my newly published book of some poetry, prose, self disclosure, love, pain, and accomplishment.
The newer people may not know me as I have not been on this site for awhile.
The book shows how, no matter what happens to you in life, you can make something worthwhile of it, if you just do not give up!
I will be 71 years old this month, so if there are any writers in the house, just do it, write whatever you have been dreaming about, but do it!
Sincerely,
Cheryl Noble

Webpage for new book to purchase: www.theladynoble1.com
Coming St. Croix: My Caribbean Adventures
by Cheryl M. Pasbrig-Cocroft-Noble

(you can purchase and download a copy too if you cannot get the book right now.)

"I write this book because God gave it to me.It may be too heavy, too sad for you, the reader.Nevertheless, it is my life as I experienced it up to now."

Admin
Admin

https://blacksurvivors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down