Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Wanna Be Happy

2 posters

Go down

Just Wanna Be Happy Empty Just Wanna Be Happy

Post  NIKA79 Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Hello...my name is Tienika and I am 32 years old. I'm hoping this site will help me. I was abused from about age four until seven or eight years old. I'm tired of being miserable and unhappy. I have been praying to be happy since I was a little girl.

NIKA79

Back to top Go down

Just Wanna Be Happy Empty Welcome Nika79

Post  ladynoble1 Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:22 pm

The first step is the hardest, but continue to seek knowledge to help you feel better.

I will be 71 yrs. old this month and so glad that there is no time in God, it took me along time to get well.

I too was abused at an early age and again and again until 18 yrs old. Sexual abuse may stop, but if unchecked, you keep attracting people that will abuse you in other ways. The sad part about this abuse is the "keeping the secret."

Keeping the secret until in my 40's was disastrous to my deceased husband, children, and grandchildren "You do better when you know better."

Maybe if you start keeping a diary, writing things down, you will get your feelings out and then when you go back, you can see how you reacted then and and as you continue to grow.

Just never give up!
ladynoble1

ladynoble1

Back to top Go down