Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might have lost my job & it's all my fault.

2 posters

Go down

I might have lost my job & it's all my fault. Empty I might have lost my job & it's all my fault.

Post  gettinovermypast Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:16 am

I had another trigger episode. It put me in a real bad mood and I was nasty, sarcastic and evil to everyone. I work customer service & because I was unable to separate the two, I hung up on a customer. The call was reviewed and they are now looking over the case to determine whether to keep me.

I don't know how to get over the emotions or compartmentalize areas of my life. I've felt so out of control until now - when it could possibly cost me my job. I told my husband the truth and he understands. Fortunately, we don't need my income but we were looking to vacation w/ it for the holidays.

I'm a middle-aged woman who's still acting out like a child. This is ridiculous. Please pray for favor and understanding in my situation. Thanks.

gettinovermypast

Back to top Go down

I might have lost my job & it's all my fault. Empty know the feeling

Post  pretty girl Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:52 pm

I am almost forty but i feel about 13. sometimes you can't pretend you are all right when triggers knock you out. maybe you can chose a career that doesn't require a "happy face" all the time, like computers or something in the background.

pretty girl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum