Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open challenge to everyone...are you really ready to heal???

2 posters

Go down

An open challenge to everyone...are you really ready to heal??? Empty An open challenge to everyone...are you really ready to heal???

Post  Admin Wed May 13, 2009 6:18 pm

I was talking to one of my mentors yesterday, and we were saying how so many sexual abuse survivors don't realize how the sexual abuse can affect almost every aspect of your present day life. And by dealing with this one issue of sexual abuse can solve most of the other problems. One thing I have found about recovery is that sometimes we have to do the very things that we have been reluctant to do in order to go to the next phase of healing. For some of us, that will mean joining a support group like this one, and for others that may mean adding a therapist, or using a holistic method of healing like: Reiki, Amanae, hypnotherapy or EFT to release the trauma. For those of you that are finding yourself still struggling with attaining the next level of your healing, I STRONGLY, STRONGLY encourage using one of the holistic techniques. At this point you have nothing else to lose. Question is, how bad do you REALLY want to heal? Are you really ready to try anything? If so, I challenge you to challenge yourself. Don't wait until tomorrow. Google one of the holistic techniques I mention above so you can find a practitioner in your area...And please share with the group once you've experienced a treatment. Who's willing to take this challenge today? cheers

Admin
Admin

https://blacksurvivors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An open challenge to everyone...are you really ready to heal??? Empty yes!!!!!!!!

Post  pretty girl Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:58 pm

I love a challenge!!!!!!! bring it on!!!!

pretty girl

Back to top Go down

An open challenge to everyone...are you really ready to heal??? Empty RE: looking for a challenge...

Post  Admin Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:35 pm

I appreciate your response! I have discovered another helpful holistic recovery tool for sexual abuse survivos I want to try out and am looking for 2 more volunteers. If you're interested, e-mail me at: colemansylvia@hotmail.com for more info.

Sylvia
Administrator

pretty girl wrote:I love a challenge!!!!!!! bring it on!!!!

Admin
Admin

https://blacksurvivors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An open challenge to everyone...are you really ready to heal??? Empty Re: An open challenge to everyone...are you really ready to heal???

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum