Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question that most guys want answered

3 posters

Go down

A question that most guys want answered Empty A question that most guys want answered

Post  Friend428 Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Does being sexually abused make you gay? Does that open up a door of desire to be with the same sex. I know this is a question that most guys want answered.

Friend428

Back to top Go down

A question that most guys want answered Empty An Answer

Post  UniqueVizunz Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:16 pm

There is no scientific evidence that being a victim of sexual abuse results in or leads someone to homosexuality. The notion of being homosexual resulting from being sexually abuse is purely speculation by people that don't know an individual. People choose to be homosexual and often times genetics and environment play a role in someone deciding to be homosexual. People don't choose to be sexually abuse in order to determine if they are homosexual or not.

UniqueVizunz

Back to top Go down

A question that most guys want answered Empty reevaluate

Post  Friend428 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:23 pm

The reason for the question is that there is a strong corrolation between being abused and living a lifestyle you were not ment to. From several stories I've heard over the years, some have a confusion between the sexes and perfer men over women. I was wondering if it is because of what happened to them. I still believe its a choice. On the other hand, if a person's programming gets messed up at a critical point of development ...

Friend428

Back to top Go down

A question that most guys want answered Empty No comment?

Post  Friend428 Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:34 pm

I can see this is a touchy subject since no one wants to answer it. I feel this is an issue most people struggle with. I know I did for a long while. Having people call you gay for the most part of highschool doesn't one believe their not. I had some women, good women, in highschool, but the relationships never lasted. Am I attracted to men? Naw. I love women.

Friend428

Back to top Go down

A question that most guys want answered Empty Knew what I was talking about

Post  Friend428 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Just read Don Lemon, a newscaster, was molested when he was younger. Now he's openly gay. As I said before, there is a correlation between the two. Now, just got to figure out how to reverse that.

Friend428

Back to top Go down

A question that most guys want answered Empty Answer given

Post  aworthy Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:34 am

Being abused does not make you gay. There are men who are confused about there sexuality as a result of the abuse. Even though it's abuse it can still feel good. We've been given the ability to feel very strong and positive emotions during sex, and when someone turns it into an emotionally robbing, negative, and abusive situation the physical satisfaction (in many cases) is still there.

aworthy

Back to top Go down

A question that most guys want answered Empty Re: A question that most guys want answered

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down