Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing my Personal Story-Please View

2 posters

Go down

Sharing my Personal Story-Please View Empty Sharing my Personal Story-Please View

Post  UniqueVizunz Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:22 pm

I am a sexual abuse survivor and I'd like to share my story with you all. Please click on the links below to view part I and part II of my autobiographical documentary. I hope that my story inspires you all to gain the courage that is needed to continue on with your healing journeys.

https://youtu.be/1R6xQmiJqas

(Part I)

https://youtu.be/NoHLYsVTCHk

(Part II)

UniqueVizunz

UniqueVizunz

Back to top Go down

Sharing my Personal Story-Please View Empty Powerful Stuff

Post  aworthy Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:50 am

This is some very powerful stuff UniqueVizunz! I am so proud of you! Congratulations on taking such a big step, and putting together something so special.

aworthy

Back to top Go down

Sharing my Personal Story-Please View Empty Re: Sharing my Personal Story-Please View

Post  UniqueVizunz Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Thank you aworthy! I really appreciate it. Not only did I do the documentary for myself, but I also did it for other people going through similar situations and need some encouragement in telling their stories. I hope that my story inspires others to seek the help that is needed to get through sexual abuse. If just one person is able to use my story as inspiration to get the help they need I have done what the Lord has appointed me to do! Please if you know anyone that can use my story to help with their healing journey, please share it with them.

Thanks for watching!

UniqueVizunz

UniqueVizunz

Back to top Go down

Sharing my Personal Story-Please View Empty My Pleasure

Post  aworthy Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:01 pm

If I can help in any way, please let me know...I appreciate your commitment to the truth.

aworthy

Back to top Go down

Sharing my Personal Story-Please View Empty Re: Sharing my Personal Story-Please View

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum