Black Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing a book and need stories.

Go down

Writing a book and need stories. Empty Writing a book and need stories.

Post  wtownsend1022 Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Wil Townsend. Im an author and currently writing my second book. A few years ago something happened in my family that blew me away. As you can guess a close male family member was molested and I found out that several people in my family knew and decided not to get involve. The entire situation crushed me but made me driven to want to explore and expose whats been hidden in several families. So I'm reaching out to all black men that had this terrible crime happen to them. I would like to give you all a platform to tell your story by excepting 10-15 stories to put inside my book. I will be protecting all those that participate, their names, age, address, occupation, religious background, etc. All I would like to have are your stories. Why you may ask? Plain and simple, this happens more then many of us would like to believe so I want to help bring about change in the legal system and stop this terrible crime. So please contact me at the email listed. Thank you

wtownsend1022

Back to top Go down